From Monday 23rd March, we will be publishing Daily Encouragements (Monday to Saturday) from Holy Trinity Richmond. Click the 'Subscribe' link at the top of the page to receive these by email.
Keep on going even when it is challenging (Louise Wells)
“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12v1) As the clock struck midnight on 31st December 2019, I took a deep breath. 2019 had not been an easy year and I felt as if it was time to move forward, a New Year. But the start to 2020 wasn’t easy and now we are in the middle of a global pandemic. Certainly the race marked out for us all at present requires perseverance. We are all struck by the many trials this year and many worries: job security, health worries, challenges of home schooling and having to stay at home most of the time, some of us alone. I write this as I want to remind you that you are not alone. The early Christians were told they would need perseverance and it is something we need today. We may be feeling tired by the new and different ways to communicate, but let's persevere and co...

Comments
Post a Comment