Angels in bright raiments rolled the stone away (Sheena Marx)

Our God is a God who saves!

    The Sovereign Lord rescues us from death.
Psalm 68:20 (NLT)

"Angels in bright raiments rolled the stone away" - Thine Be The Glory

I’m not sure who the angel will be that ‘rolls away’ the stone of our present confinement but it will be welcome! I have every confidence it will be rolled away in God’s timing. It’s awesome we worship a God who is not confined or restricted in any way!

I do know there will be things ‘God has rolled away’ during my confinement, that at some point I will be thankful for. There has been a lesson for me to learn around ‘waiting’, something I don’t tend to do easily, waiting in queues to shop has plagued me as I want to ‘hit’ the store running, a quick in and out and move on! Impatience sets in as it’s all so slow! A real reminder that how we ‘wait' often reveals who we are.

Pray now that you dont lose all that the Lord has been saying to you as you have spent long days with Him. Come out of confinement, whenever that is, refreshed, restored and ready to be used to build the kingdom.

Prayer:
Thank you Lord that you are our patient, loving God who is in control of all things at all times.
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Alert (Liz Morris)

Jesus and the strong man (Nico Marais)

Do not be afraid: God’s purposes (Keith Nurse)