Trace the rainbow through the rain (Sheena Marx)

But then I recall all you have done, O Lord;
I remember your wonderful deeds of long ago.
They are constantly in my thoughts.
I cannot stop thinking about your mighty works.
Psalm 77:11-12 (NLT)
"Trace the rainbow through the rain"
O Love That Will Not Let Me Go
Like most of you I have had good days and bad days, missing my grandchildren so very much, not being able to be with my work colleagues, sharing cake and coffee with others. I am a people person and not a ‘virtual people’ person! Then just when it feels like a day that is cold, dark and gloomy, even if it isn’t actually pouring with rain, I see the glimmer of a rainbow.
Easter Sunday was one of those rainbow moments, so was an unexpected letter from a friend and witnessing my garden beginning to bloom with rainbow colours! If you know me well you know I love a list! I want to record all those ‘rainbows in my rain‘ moments and especially remember those I would love to repay a kindness to.
God has sent a rainbow into my ‘rain’ on many a day during lockdown. I want to collect them up and give Him thanks. But then I remembered moments…
Pray today the Lord will use us to be a ‘rainbow in the rain’ and that we remember to give thanks for our rainbows!
Prayer:
May God be merciful and bless us. May his face smile with favour on us. Amen
Psalm 67:1

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be Alert (Liz Morris)

Jesus and the strong man (Nico Marais)

Breakfast On The Beach (Penny Cox)