Perfect Works (Louise Wells)



“He is the rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he.” (Deuteronomy 32v4)

Why? I don’t understand. It doesn’t make sense. Are you asking these questions too? At times like these it can be important that we ask those questions of God. To be honest about how we are thinking and feeling. Right now I don’t feel as if I have clear answers, but I do know that my God loves me and that he is faithful. Right now that is what I am holding onto.

But even though we are living in strange times, God is still encouraging us. Today's final question is “What has God been teaching you?” The answers have been a real encouragement to me and I hope will be to you.

Creator God, help us to grow in faith each day. Help us to be honest with you and grow to trust you more. Amen

What has God been teaching you?

Alastair and Lisa 
God has been teaching us to trust in him and to look to Him daily

Elaine and Duncan
Trusting God and being patient

Jenny
- Patience (still very much working on that one!) 
- That He is unchanging even in the face of uncertainty and fear (the anchor).
- That I can choose to encourage others (rather than focus on the negative side/ the problem/ the stress, which is very much my natural tendency) .

Matthew and Bethany
To say sorry
God has taught me that it is not too bad being at home 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Alert (Liz Morris)

Jesus and the strong man (Nico Marais)

God Sings Over You With Joy (Penny Cox)